Sunday, July 15, 2012

What I Did Over the Past Week

Well first off on the Saturday after I got back from camp; Ben, Mandy, Anna, Jake, Ashley, Angela, Meghan and I all went up to Lake Miss-whatcha-ma-call-it and had a great time water skiing, swimming, and tubing. Oh man good times. well during the week I really didn't do much until Thursday when really the only thing exciting was transferring Steam Games from my one Hard-Drive to the other. Then Friday the Family and I went down to Indy to go to Sam's Club and go mattress shopping. Saturday was a day of cleaning the house and Today, well today was awesome. After church we went to Noblesville to do more shopping and to watch Avengers, cause my parents hadn't seen it yet. But on the way there while on the interstate there was was a car that caught on fire and caused a traffic jam, which made for a great second time driving on the interstate. Other than that not much has happened yet this summer. And now I leave you with an awesome song.

Peace out. 



Dollar Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment