Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Prom Plans

Lets get serious now. I'm excited for prom, even if I may not show it like another people, I really am! Now the plans I had for prom were pretty normal: Just go and dance, hang out, and have a good time. But I had a breakthough today after an interesting opening conversation to Chemistry class about prom! (Thanks Rebekah!) But now I don't know what I'm going to do at prom. Well I do now my plans for before and after prom, which include going to the Leeper's house before and having a pre-prom party, then after going back to their house and camping out for the night.
Prom is Going to awesome!!!! (and yes I am a prom noob!)
Kinda Hoping for this song at prom!

New Favorite song!!

Andrew G. Cox 

2 comments:

  1. The second video, I almost thought it said Andy Cox, that would have been funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that would have been funny, Kent

    ReplyDelete