Sunday, March 25, 2012

Not Your Average Sunday

Today actually started like any given Sunday, wake up at 7:00am and go to church and stay there until 12:30. But I didn't have to play the drums today at church, but i do love a break from playing. After church is when things got all crazy. My dad and I went to a friend's house and his .22, which was totally awesome. Once we got home I booked it and wrote out my persuasive speech for tomorrow and did my french homework. As soon as I got that done my dad and I went and dropped off two lawnmowers at this lady's house and picked up two more at a friend of our's house who lives in Pendleton. Now I'm writing this and listening to Spotify. Woot! Woot! for Spotify! Anyway check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H98VbZQTVag&feature=related


Andrew G. Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment