Sunday, March 25, 2012

Let's Try This Again

Since Being A Drummer went over so well, let's try this this again. Being a Clarinet player is almost as awesome as being a Drummer. Yeah that's right I play the Clarinet, its been about 4 years since I first picked it up. I can still remember those days back in beginning band with Jake, Anna, and Rob.
Now some people find it funny that I play the Clarinet, but it's ironic because the guy that thinks this plays the Flute, "And you think that I play a girly instrument? Look who's talking."
Playing the Clarinet has taken me place I never thought I go like playing at the mall, at the nursing home, and at the end of this year we are going to play down at the State Capital Building. But what makes playing so awesome is the band at Co-op that I play with, they are totally awesome, but you have to thank Mrs. Shaver for that. (Best Band Director Ever!!) BTW " Thank you God once again for my musical abilities that I got from my Mother."


Andrew G. Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment