Friday, July 6, 2012

Church Camp

Oh man, where do I begin? Well I will start with this; I had an awesome time, but of course it's always a good time when you're with Frankton UMC, Anderson First UMC, Bethel, and Cross Roads UMC. I also got to see my friends from these churches like Dejon McCloud a.k.a. Fox, Coins, McBoss; Jeff Biddle a.k.a. Pounds; Sara Spurgeon a.k.a. Best Friend; Anna, Jake, Tom, and even made some new friends; Nigel, Aaron a.k.a Dirty; Morgan a.k.a Bank; Nick, Jacobe, and Jon. But that is just the beginning. Matt McCoy and the band were awesome, Steve Carter, the speaker, was very good and funny, I really liked the Thursday morning session when Steve talked the body of Christ and compared it to football team and I got to go on the stage and be the Tight End. Tuesday was also an awesome day 'cause of paintball. Yep I went paintballing, I got shot like four times; once in stomach and oh yeah it left a welt but no big deal, also got shot in the arm, butt and shoe, I guess the odds were in my favor because we played a round called the Hunger Games and I won, we also stormed the beaches of Normady and claimed victory. I had the best small group in our whole cabin, also had a cool prayer buddy. GaGa ball, Nine square, water basketball, and water volleyball was what I spend the majority of my free time doing, that or playing cards. Overall I had a great time at Camp this year, and I can't til next year.




Andrew G. Cox a.k.a Dollar Bills

1 comment:

  1. "and I can't til next year." - Andy Cox

    ReplyDelete