Monday, May 21, 2012

You Home-Schoolers Will Love This

So during this past week I had conversations with two people at the auction. One of them being with my Uncle and other with a lady named Diana and the topic of homeschooling came up in both of them. The conversation with Diana went like this; "So do work any where else besides here?" "Yeah I work at kohls." " Oh really, I heard that they have some of the best employees in the business!" " Oh yeah, except for this one girl that I work with, she's homeschooled, so she is really naive and inexperinced."  "Oh! Well out of all of the homeschoolers that I know none of them are naive." " Well she's just different thats all." "Oh." So what you're saying Diana is that all Homeschoolers are naive? Well think again!
Now the one with my Uncle kinda ticked me off a little bit but it went like this; "Oh, hey you missed church today. Do you like going to church?" "Oh yeah!" "Now that's where your girlfriend goes right?" "No" "Well then where does she go to church at?" "I don't have a girlfriend." "What? You don' have a girlfriend?" "Nope." "Well it's probably hard finding girls being homeschooled." "Well fyi I go to classes three days out of the week which have girls in them and there is also church." He had no reply to that comment. Oh so what you are saying Steve is that you think I'm at my house 24/7 doing school and that I never contact to the outside world? Well think again, again!
Homeschoolers are so misunderstood.





Andrew G. Cox

2 comments:

  1. You know those home-schoolers being naive and stuff! jk lol

    ReplyDelete