Monday, May 21, 2012

Mecum's

For those who didn't know, I worked this week at Mecum's 25th annual auction down at the Indianapolis State Fair Grounds. I had a fantastic time being an information runner for the auction. I also got to see a bunch of cars like Dodge Challengers, Dodge Vipers, Dodge Chargers, Camaros, Corvettes, Ferraris, and even a few NASCARs. I also got to work with awesome girls; Piper, Laura, Hannah, Shannon, Jamie, Jordan and Patty. And getting paid 15 dollars/hour made those 83 hours of work worth it. But there was a few issues that I encountered this week. First off; if I had quarte for every time I saw someone smoking I probably have close to 100 dollars. Secondly; if I had a quarter for every time I heard a cuss word I would have close to 500 dollars.  Another issue was the lack of sleep I got. Getting home at 12:30am each night and having to wake up at six every day wasn't very fun. But all together I had fun and I hope to do it next year!

I guess you could call this our fight song!!!

p.s. I was also on T.V.





No comments:

Post a Comment