Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Time

Fall is one of my favorite seasons of the year with Football season starting and fantasy football, The Chase for the Sprint Cup starting in NASCAR (Go Dale Jr. and Matt Kenseth.) But this fall is a little bit more special. First, with starting my Junior year and taking some awesome classes. Second, on October 5th I can upgrade my iPhone 3GS for an iPhone 4GS. Also I could have technically got my license today but the BMV is closed on Monday (just my luck) but I can wait, I'm patient when It comes to things like this. Also my birthday is technically is still in fall as winter doesn't start until December 22nd. 17 baby. Yeah just doesn't have the same ring to it as 16 or 18. Also I'm excited for my sister's birthday on Sep. 29th just four days after The Avengers comes out on DVD/Blu-Ray and as the good brother I am I will make that her birthday present. Lets do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment