Friday, June 1, 2012

The Beginning of Summer

My summer is going great so far. First getting a car, then going to Oneighty and playing frisbee in a parking lot (never done that before) and seeing some good friends there from chemistry class, speaking of chemistry I felt so cool dropping off my homework at the Middletown Park and knowing that I never have to do any of that ever again. (I bet a few of you also felt the same way.) Then starting a book study at youth group, which I believe is going to go really well, then finding old music that is still awesome to dance to with your sister, also finding new music for my summer playlist, then adding some games to my summer gaming list like Driver: San Francisco, Mad Riders, and Saints Rows: the Third, and getting a new graphics card for my computer. I also have plans for the near future like buying new sunglasses, new shorts, and getting that Ethernet cable hooked up. The funny thing is though I haven't technically finished school yet and I have all ready done all of this. But this summer is going to be awesome. Now I leave you to go to a LAN Party at Brandon's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment