Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thank You Dr. Anderson

16 years ago my Mom got the uncomforting news that her baby boy was breach and that the medical staff present was going to have to turn me. Then came in Dr. Anderson. With his medical experince he just came right in and did the job like it was nothing. But that wasn't the last of his heroics. Because instead of my Mom hearing the usual " It's a healthy baby boy" and eventually hearing me cry, their was nothing, nothing except the medical team rushing around trying to get me to breath because the umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck during birth. But lone and behold Dr. Anderson handled this some what of a sticky situation with ease. Eventually unwrapping the cord and getting me to cry and back to health, Dr. Anderson just shook it off like it was nothing out of the ordinary.
     Now I know that he will not read this blog, but I would like to thank him for his brave actions on that day 16 years ago. I don't know how I could ever repay him for saving me. Occasionially I just stop think about what he did for me, beacause if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't be alive today to write this. Thank you God for Dr. Anderson!




Andrew G. Cox

1 comment: