Monday, April 9, 2012

Late Night Thoughts

After coming off an intense game of Call Of Duty: Black Ops with Jake, I'm sitting here reading other peoples blogs, checking twitter, seeing whats happening on Facebook, and looking at pictures on Instagram. Now to reflect on the day that was today. First off I got to sleep in because of no co-op today which was kind of bitter sweet because yeah I didn't have classes but yet I didn't get to hang out with my friends and socialize. But anyway I still had french class at one which was pretty sweet except for that chocolate that we had (man that stuff was bitter). After I got home from class I fired up the PS3 and played some Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock (which I got for my birthday last year) and whooped up on some people who tried to beat my high score, well i have one thing to say to them "YOU BETTA come stronger next time!" But anyway after that me and the family went down to Mongolian Grill and had some awesome food ( which I got to drive there and back which was awesome). Random side note: I reached 723 tweets today. If you dont know 723 is my favorite number and its a long story as to why but I'll save that for a later blog. Anyway today was awesome but hopefully tomorrow will be even better. I will see you guys when I see ya. Peace Out. Btw how was your guy's Eater Mondays?


Andrew G. Cox

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am Emma! I love your blog... I hope you will check out mine. http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com/


    Em

    ReplyDelete