Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's My Blog

When I look at another people's blogs *cough Jana's, Katie's, and Tressia's* I feel like I'm doing a terrible job blogging but then I remember the people that started a blog like Anna, Kent, and Ashley, and I think to myself "At least I'm doing better than them" or I think of the people who don't even have blogs like Meghan and Jake and I just say to myself " Hey I beat them to getting a blog so that has to be good for something!" Plus I don't know any other guys besides Kent who have blogs, and Hey this is my blog and I'll post however I want to.


Andrew G. Cox

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't feel bad or disappointing at the fact that 1.) We're girls and we express things with a higher magnitude of words and 2.) Just because Jana and Tressia have like hundreds of followers and you don't, doesn't mean that you're failing at blogging. You're just new. Take heart.

    ReplyDelete