Friday, March 23, 2012

Ride the Lightning

I love it when Lightning lights up the entire sky!
That's the first thing that comes to my mind when a thunderstorm is going on outside! Wait did I say thunderstorm? "Yes I did." How can this be possible, It was feeling like summer just yesterday? "Well it's a little thing called Indiana weather." What's Indiana weather you say? " Well Indiana weather is the most bipolar weather in the world (Well according to other Hoosiers it is). This storm is really raining on my parade. (HA raining that's punny) Why? You may ask. Well now I can't mow our's, our neighbor's or my Grandparents lawn, which means I don't get the fifteen dollars, which anytime you don't get money sucks. 


Anyway today I had a lot of fun at drama practice, which was mostly us just learning this dance we have to do for this skit called This Old Man. This Old Man isn't the only skit in which I somewhat dance in, another skit I dance in is called Sisters. Sam Gernand and I are in that skit, which should be the funniest  of the night. If you want to come to our performances comment on this post and I will give you more details, but I can tell you that it is going to be a variety show with 21 skits in all, (Man that's a lot!) 

Well that's all I have to say for right now, enjoy this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzuaZR52cXo Andrew G. Cox Out!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Indiana weather is most definitely bipoloar... I mean, 80 degree days followed by thunderstorms in March... Weird haha. :)

    And the play sounds interesting! I hope I can come.

    Tressia

    ReplyDelete