Saturday, March 10, 2012

Christian Rock Music

Man where would i be without Christian Rock Music? Probably lost, that's where. Now i got into this genre when i was in fourth grade yeah i know kind of young but it was because of one main reason why this happened, My Sister. Having a sister thats three years older than u has its advantages and this was one. She was the one that molded my taste of music into what It is today.
But something I noticed about this genre is the amount of arguing it causes. Search any Christian Rock band on Youtube and the topic of religion comes up. I try to stay out of these conversations as much as possible because the people who are in the middle of it wont change their mind no matter what i or any would say to them. 
I mean whats not to love about this kinda music. You can headbang without worrying about explicit language or sexual references. And that s what i have to say about that.






No comments:

Post a Comment